September 21, 2020
This is our weekly update, and we’d greatly appreciate any feedback.
- Meet history. A few months ago, we introduced scheduling history for every meet, and now we are expanding it with a history of user-made edits. This should give a much better idea of why some meets got moved. This is an experimental feature that we will continue improving in the coming weeks. We’d greatly appreciate your feedback.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improving readability of scheduling history
- [IMPROVEMENT] Don’t show minor scheduling changes by default
- [BUG] Can’t attach an image/file when creating new meet
- [BUG] Ancient drafts are showing up when creating a new meet
Written by Gene Padaliak
Follow Gene on Twitter