New small talk scheduling algorithm
Subscribe to Remeet blog
This is our weekly update, and we’d greatly appreciate any feedback.
- Small talks diversify. The new scheduling algorithm will ensure that you don’t meet with the same people more often than every four weeks. This will increase the chances of having fun, informal discussions with a larger number of colleagues.
- Small talks defragmentation. You could have experienced a situation when automatically scheduled small talks created more breaks in remeets. The new scheduling algorithm is optimized to schedule small talks during existing breaks between regular topics and will never create new breaks. When that’s not possible, small talks will be scheduled right before or right after a topic without a break.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Maximum one small talk per person a day
- [IMPROVEMENT] Small talks now respect “Require 5-minute breaks” user preference
- [BUG] Topic can be canceled when you edit topic and discard changes
- [BUG] “Defer until at least” indicator wasn’t displayed on a topic card if they topic can’t be scheduled
- [BUG] Scheduler estimates December 31st in edit mode for topics that can’t be scheduled
- [BUG] Follow-up option shouldn’t be available for small talks