Topic quick actions, schedule a follow-up from an active topic, and more
June 07, 2020
This is our weekly update. We would greatly appreciate any feedback.
- Topic quick actions. It is good when everyone joins prepared, when a very small number of people are required, and when topics are short. We want to help you to have some more of those productive topics by making it easier to indicate that you need to prepare, make yourself optional, and change topic duration. We’ve added a topic quick actions menu, which is now available everywhere when you hover topic.
- Schedule a follow-up from an active topic. When you realize during a topic that you may need to follow-up, now you can schedule it in just a few clicks.
- [Improvement] Optimizations of grid layout for videos
- [Bug] Topics that are pending preparation didn’t appear on Prep tab without browser refresh
- [Improvement] Showing meeting notes on mobile/small screen instead of agenda
- [Bug] Sometimes topics were forcefully ended 5 minutes after end time
- [Bug] Improved reliability of G Calendar synchronization
More updates coming next week. Stay tuned!
Written by Gene Padaliak
Follow Gene on Twitter