Chat on Slack, 1-1 + all-hands optimized layouts, and more
April 06, 2020
This is our weekly update. We would greatly appreciate any feedback.
- Chat on Slack -— for every topic associated with Slack channel, Remeet is creating a separate thread with updates on scheduling & recordings. That same thread is also a great place to discuss relevant that topic asynchronously before or after the topic. To make it easier to locate that thread on Slack, we added the “Chat on Slack” button to every topic.
- Better videos layout for 1-1s and all-hands (10+ people) — when you collapse agenda for 1-1s, or for topics with 10+ people we now show the optimized layout.
- [Improvement] Open Slack DM for any user you see on Remeet in one click
- [Bug] Private/transparent topic notes are not posted to slack if the recording was disabled
- [Bug] Incorrectly displaying time before remeet is finalized
- [Bug] Way many options for in Postpone dropdown — now it includes only remeet that you have accepted
- [Improvement] Schedule button moved to the bottom when you create a new topic (previously you had to expand Scheduling section, but many users stick with defaults)
- [Bug] Unable to join private topic when was an optional participant
A lot more updates are coming next week, stay tuned!
Written by Gene Padaliak
Follow Gene on Twitter