New all-meets calendar, urgent-only, 5-minute breaks, and more
April 13, 2020
This is our regular weekly update. Please take a look and share any feedback.
New “All-meets calendar” — we developed a new all-meets calendar that should provide a much better experience. There is still work lef to do, but you can already do more than previously, that is why we decided to release it now.
- You can now see the availability of selected people on week by week basis
- You can accept/decline on specific dates in (not just weekly)
- You can also hide now weekends and night hours
- Urgent-only — when you accept all-meets, you can now indicate that you are only available for urgent meets. Remeet will only schedule urgent meets with you during that time, and if there is none — you will receive a cancelation one hour in advance.
- 5-minute breaks — this is a new user preference that tells the scheduler to add 5-minute breaks between your meets.
- [Improvement] Optimized video layout on recordings for 10+ people
- [Improvement] Renamed “Emergency” to “Very urgent”
- [Bug] Issue with not scheduling meets postponed for 4+ weeks
Written by Gene Podolyak
Follow Gene on Twitter