Increased stickiness, scheduling and visual improvements
This is our weekly update, and we’d greatly appreciate any feedback.
- Increased stickiness. We added some major changes to the algorithm to increase scheduling predictability and reduce last-minute reschedulings. This is now available on all accounts.
- Prioritizing hard-to schedule topics. Some topics are harder to schedule than others due to the number of people and remeets in common across participants. Some of our users have experienced hard-to-schedule topics getting pushed out for weeks by topics that are easier to schedule. We have added an additional boost to topics that are hard to schedule to improve this.
- New media controls. We’ve improved the appearance and usability of media controls. Now it is more obvious when recording is turned on, or if you are muted.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Timer is more noticeable closer to the end of the topic
- [IMPROVEMENT] Reduced visual shuffling of topics during rescheduling CPU consumption
- [IMPROVEMENT] Reduced CPU and network utilization during rescheduling
- [IMPROVEMENT] Increased number of search results to 50
- [BUG] Do not schedule topics with you as optional during urgent-only remeets
- [BUG] Fixed a sporadic issue with showing incorrect paused state in the UI after recording was restarted
- [BUG] Fixed the issue with duplicate join/rejoin controls
Next week we plan to release additional visual improvements, as well as new scheduling features that weren’t included into this release: “if necessary” remeets acceptance and accepting remeets only for topics from specific Slack channels.